I just made the yummiest soup in my Thermomix..
100g Bacon pieces
1 Brown Onion
1 clove garlic
2 tbsn Thermomix Vegetable Stock
Large dollop Sour Cream
1. Peel and quarter brown onion.
2. Place bacon, onion and garlic into TM bowl and turn onto speed 8 for 5 secs.
3. Place oil into bowl and sauté at Varoma temp for 1 min on speed 1.
4. Place all other ingredients (except for the Sour Cream)into bowl and cook at 100 degrees temp for approx 15 mins.
5. Turbo for 5-20 sec depending how chunky/creamy you like the constancy.
6. Serve with a large dollop of Sour Cream.