• 1 lime
• 2 mangoes, halved, seeded, peeled and chopped
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• Snipped fresh cilantro
• 12 ounces fresh or thawed frozen peeled and deveined large shrimp
• 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut (4 ounces)
• Lime wedges (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Finely shred 1 teaspoon peel from lime; set aside. Squeeze juice from lime. In a blender combine lime juice, 1 cup of the chopped mangoes, the honey, and cayenne pepper; cover and process until smooth. Place 1/4 cup of the mango mixture in a shallow dish. Transfer remaining mixture to a bowl; top with lime peel and snipped fresh cilantro. Set aside for dipping sauce.
2. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle shrimp with salt. Place coconut in shallow dish. Dip shrimp in the 1/4 cup mango sauce and then in coconut, pressing to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until coconut is golden and shrimp are cooked through. Serve with dipping sauce, remaining chopped mango, additional cilantro, and lime wedges.
Per serving: Calories 414, Total Fat 20 g, Cholesterol 129 mg, Sodium 285 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Fiber 7 g, Protein 20 g, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet